Awalk in the woods amongst the greens is always refreshing. Given the lifestyle nowadays, it gets next to impossible to enjoy these pleasures at leisure. We wish to find that solace in nature within the boundaries of our abode. Yes, that is when the need of our very own garden comes to fore. Those lush green grass, that blooming flowers are such a pleasing sight.
One finds peace there after a hectic day at work. But a jolt of reality.....
Enjoying a garden and maintaining it are two different aspects. Maintenance being a full fledged job.But a little help and you are all get set go to bask in the glory of owning that green space. We, at loyalhut, seek to bridge the gap between the maintenance and enjoyment. Right from designing the green area to its routine maintenance regularly, we do it all.
From selecting the seasonal flowers to the evergreen ones.. From fragrant rich to blooming ones, we help decide the plantation.
With those little tips and hecks, gardening becomes from a routine activity to an enjoyable experience. Lets pen down a few tips:
1) did u know that planting lemongrass is a natural way to keep mosquitoes away. Yes the most dreaded outdoor nightmare can be easily kept at bay by planting lemongrass in the garden. The same plant can also be kept indoors by planting in a clear jar of water and placed on a sunny window sill.
2) arranging some flat stones near the water source in the garden area can be used to rinse your dirty feet off besides giving a soothing effect on the feet.
3) tired of getting the kids outdoors to enjoy the greens and focus on the flowers than just sitting in front of television. Try placing a black/white board on the fence of the garden. Let the kids unleash their creativity outdoors.
4) want to enjoy the beauties of garden but short of space. And then the pots cease to shrink plus the cost of maintaining goes up. How about trying to be a little different. Put the otherwise waste plastic bottles as a replacement for pots and green up any dead spot of the house.
5) how about getting a little more creative. Putting those broken pots in something interesting like this...
These are just a few tips out of the bag full with us. Call loyalhut at 1800 1800 7200 and enjoy many more...